• Were you nervous about your session?
Maybe a little bit nervous, just because it was something I have never done before, but as soon as I talked with Kim, that wall broke down and she made me feel like it was exactly what I was meant to do for the afternoon.
• What did you like best about your boudoir experience?
I like the ease that I felt – being photographed isn’t my favorite thing – but it felt really good to see the art direction happening and know that sexy, beautiful photos (of me!) were happening right then and there.
• What inspired you to book a boudoir session?
I was looking for a unique gift for my husband and me.
• What made you choose Picture the Love After Dark?
She came highly recommended by a friend.
• Did the experience help give you a more positive perception of yourself?
• Would you recommend this experience to a friend?
• Is there anything I can do to make the experience better for you in the future?
All my big questions were answered in her introduction guide and she was very responsive in our communications, so really it was a total hit!